Forklift Mechanic - 1st Shift
Job Code: 5088
Location: CARTERET, NJ US
Travel Involved: None
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: 7 am - 3:30 pm
Job Level: Experienced
Education: High School or equivalent
Skills: Skilled Trade / Mechanical ->Truck Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Trailer Repair, Diagnosis & Repair of Equipment, Rebuilding of Major Components, Reading & Comprehending Repair / Maintenance Manuals, Preventative Maintenance Inspections, Inspection & Repair of Heating Units, Troubleshooting of Vehicle Electronic Systems Utilizing Computerized Diagno, Electrical Systems, Air Brakes, Vehicle Suspension Systems, Service Calls / Emergency Calls, Commercial Drivers License
Category: Fleet Maintenance
* Perform preventive maintenance on Company equipment
* Electronic diesel engine diagnostics and repairs
* All aspects of forklift repairs
* Must possess mechanical aptitude in electric and liquid propane gas (LPG) power systems
* Experience repairing and maintaining various types of industrial forklifts, pallet jacks as well as industrial floor scrubbers and sweepers
* Must have thorough understanding of hydraulics and valve operation
* Strong electrical background and able to read schematics
* Ability to utilize computerized scanners and other diagnostic tools to properly determine system failures
* Must possess a strong working knowledge of internal combustion engines
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume"
How did you hear about this job?--Advertisement-PrintCareerBuilder.comCareersingear.comCraigslistDriving SchoolEmployee ReferralFacebookFriend/Word of MouthI am a Current EmployeeI am a Former EmployeeIndeed.comJob FairMonster.comMySpace.comOtherOther Job BoardOur HomepageRecruitMilitaryState Labor WebsiteTwitterWalk-In
Email this job to a friend!
Your friend''s email address:
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will allow you to login if you are a returning user or create a Resume Profile if you are a first time user.)
Applicant Tracking Software
A. Duie Pyle
Northeast Regional LTL, TL and Warehousing & Distribution ? with service to Puerto Rico.
Contact us for more information about our indoor warehouse rail siding and transloading services.
©2011A. Duie Pyle 650 Westtown Road,
P.O. Box 564 West Chester, PA 19381-0564 800-523-5020