As an In-Store Financial Consultant, you will become the face of PNC" at one of our several retail banking branches located within a supermarket. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will combine strong service skills and sales initiative to create new customer relationships within a retail-based, marketing and sales-focused professional environment.
When you come to work each day, you will perform a variety of duties. These include, but are not limited to: controlling vault access, handling teller transactions and discussing bank/investment services with customers. In addition, this in-store position offers promotional, sales and customer interaction opportunities not typically available in traditional branch locations.
Ideal candidates will have:
* At least 2 years of sales and customer service experience in a retail environment
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written & verbal)
* Computer skills with the ability to work in Windows-based applications
* Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends is required (In-store branches are open 7 days / week)
* Financial experience is not required for this position; however, retail experience is
* Customer service experience is preferred
As an industry leader, we are committed to investing in resources that set us apart from our competition. For you, this means working for a company who provides excellent technology, call desk support and training tools. You will enjoy the prestige and security offered by a large company-with the manageability of a community bank atmosphere. Most of all, you will work with a company that values and recognizes how diversity and inclusion contribute to our success.