Title: Intern, Business Reporting and Analytics, Wyndham Worldwide Corporate
Location: United States of America-New Jersey-Parsippany
Requisition ID: 1301835
As part of the Business Reporting and Analytics team, the Business Reporting and Analytics Intern will be working on a variety of both strategic and tactical data analysis and process optimization/streamlining projects.
This role must be able to:
* Collaborate and coordinate with SMEs, business users and other stakeholders to understand and analyze business reporting needs and translate these into functional requirements
* Perform data collation, analysis, presentation of results to management and coordinate agreed action items with business users
* Participate effectively in team meetings; publish minutes, and track issues and actions to resolution
* Demonstrate excellent communication, organizational, time management, and solution-oriented skills.
Manage multiple projects concurrently within established time lines and demonstrate critical thinking and judgment in delivering projects aligned with business users and organizational objectives.
* Perform analysis on report & security usage to rationalize the number of report and security objects within the BI reporting tool
* Analyze and document user account maintenance procedure relative to account provisioning
* Financial reporting environment analysis of roles and responsibilities to ensure compliance
* Validate rendering of key reports on BI mobile devices (iPad)
* Microsoft Office Tools, Exposure to any database and computer programming languages is preferred.
* Experience in Engineering, Computer related fields and data analysis is a plus.
* Good communication and presentation skills.