Outside Sales Representative
* Apply for this jobonline
* Email thisjob opportunity to a friend
* Add this job to your Social Network!
Well known for our solid worldwide reputation, Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (HERC), a subsidiary of The Hertz Corporation, is proud to be one of the leading providers of the rental and sale of heavy equipment and tools for construction and industrial needs throughout the world.
At Hertz, we know service excellence is built on our employees. We recognize that you are a unique individual and we understand that you value benefits and rewards that provide flexibility, choice, and control. Working at Hertz provides great career opportunities, a financially rewarding position and valuable health benefits!
Join the winning team at a company whose reputation speaks for itself!
As a Sales Representative . . .
The successful candidate is responsible for:
* Daily territory management and revenue growth through on site visits to customer job sites in addition to contacting potential customers via telephone
* Plan and organize business strategies to achieve desired results and exceed quota by renting and selling equipment
* Identify customer needs and react appropriately while understanding market conditions and local competitor pricing
* Penetrate customer at the strategic level to diversify customer base to include industrial, traditional and nontraditional accounts
* BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, sales, or business. Other disciplines are encouraged to apply
* Works effectively with all levels of the company
* Uses business processes to achieve desired results
* Exceptional communication skills including face-to-face interaction
* Ability to follow up with customers in a timely manner
* Must react to changing business needs
* Multi tasker who uses project management skills to accomplish goals
* Must have valid driver''s license and driving record in good standing
Preferred Requirements :
* Proven track record with 3 to 5 years sales experience within the heavy equipment industry and or 5 years plus sales experience in a related field
* Very good knowledge of the heavy equipment and small tool rental business
* Detailed knowledge of all types of equipment and how it is used
* Understanding of local competition and market rates in order to drive results
* Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment
*Candidate will be given the use of a company fleet vehicle for business purposes.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.