Project Specialist - Card Services - (DH41815)
The Project Specialist is responsible for the installation project management of new clients onto Fiserv EFT platforms. This position will schedule and coordinate the key activities with internal departments, external vendors and clients to ensure the client installation process is completed on time and in accordance with client requirements.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
· Act as primary project contact for clients and internal groups.
· Provide continuous project feedback and status updates to key stakeholders.
· Develop project plans and related task lists as necessary, update plans accordingly.
· Work with client to determine parameter settings and key parameters into proprietary databases.
· Manage multiple implementation tasks with other internal groups to ensure project completion in accordance with client requirements.
· Develop and maintain professional client relationships and manage expectations with respect to live dates and other key timelines.
· Maintain accurate and complete documentation including parameters, network paperwork, and documentation for all client interaction.
· Provide occasional after hour support of client implementations.
· Work with resource managers to create capacity plan and resource forecasting.
· Work with project managers and project teams to ensure internal project audit points are managed and tracked.
· Develop and maintain consistent standards for project status reporting for internal and external purposes.
· Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
· Three years work experience in an implementations capacity or environment.
· Good project management knowledge including the ability to effectively manage and prioritize projects, issues and tasks.
· Previous financial services industry, implementations, or installations experience highly desired.
· Previous client services/relationships experience and project management experience.
· Proficient computer skills including MS-Office Suite (Excel, Outlook and Word, Visio and reporting tools).
· Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
· Strong customer services skills with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of clients and internal staff.
· Strong sense of accountability and follow through, effective problem solving skills as well as a commitment to positive solutions and the client experience.
· Team player with the ability to work independently.
· Ability to provide after hours support for client implementations.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains aDrug-Free Workplace.