Business Title:Senior Associate, Asset Management Analyst
Function:Admin Services NSS
Area of Interest:Information Technology
Our Information Technology Services (ITS) works with KPMG''s functions to conceive, deliver and support the technology that partners and professionals need to succeed. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate, Asset Management Analyst in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Manage multiple instances and configuration of the Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) repository to include production, development, and testing
- Design, develop, and test the asset repository functionality and ensure alignment with processes
- Accurately track hardware and software and manage contracts and licenses
- Collaborate with process owners and the ITAM manager to modify, customize, develop, and implement advanced workflows
- Create custom reports based on ITAM repository knowledge and requestor specifications
- Manage and oversee user account administration, setting up user roles, permissions, custom screens, forms, and dashboards
- Minimum five years of progressive experience translating complex end-user requirements into system requirements and developing asset discovery solutions
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and ITIL v3 Foundations certification
- Experience with SaaS solutions and ServiceNow is preferred
- Understanding of IT asset management lifecycle processes
- Knowledge of fundamental networking terminology, concepts and TCP/IP protocols, and various networked devices such as switches, firewalls, appliances, printers, desktops, laptops, and servers
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.