Title: Assistant Manager, North America Marketing
Location: Americas-United States-New York
Works with Director to develop, manage and execute Bobbi Brown North America Marketing and advertising programs. Forecast, allocate and manage inventory on non-saleable items for North America affiliate. Administer, coordinate, and cultivate seasonal event strategy and support materials.
* Manage all creative aspects of Advertising.
* Secure and distribute all comp needs.
* Supervise direction for layouts and copy.
* Facilitates approval process including routing and communication of creative recommendations and timeline management.
* Coordinate the creation of the Seasonal Advertising Dossier. Review and extrapolate relevant creative assets for North America seasonal offerings.
* Work with VP and Director to track budgets by account.
* Ensure accuracy of all advertising / display expense chargeback's, invoices and claims.
* Forecasting responsibility including:
* Building forecasts to meet needs of the North America marketplace and ensure all costs adhere to budgets.
* Inventory management on the non saleable items including Customer Loyalty Programs , Direct Mail Bounceback Programs , Samples , Tester Prepacks , Counter Supplies , Tester Units and UpdatesandCollateral items.
* Oversee comp forecasts and budgets.
* Forecast and allocate holiday gift program for Makeup Artists.
* Manage the CPMS non-salable inventory system and work with GBSC to investigate and resolve any shortages, overages and/or excess.
* Plan monthly roll forwards of inventory.
* Attend excess, obsolete, and launch meeting and communicate findings.
* Provide direction and oversee Passport allocations of non saleable inventory
* Lead biweekly meetings with GBSC and Customer Service.
* Manage all field request for gifts/samples, counter supplies, and tester units.
* Create daily sampling program by pulsing shipments to coordinate with marketing strategy and develop communication to educate on strategy.
* Provide key analytics for assessing marketing program results. This includes Data Warehouse reporting and monthly MOB analysis.
* Write and distribute monthly marketing communications, Beauty Exclusives, Event Bulletins, and Beauty Alters to the field.
* Oversee marketing initiatives for New Door Openings.
* Manage timelines to ensure all advertising, promotional and non-saleable requirements are met.
* Ensure timely receipt of final counter directives and order non-saleable inventory accordingly.
* Update new door opening packets seasonally and distribute.
* Deliver all creative assets for ads, in-store signage, and opening events.
* Support field in execution of all Bobbi Brown Personal Appearances and seasonal events.
* Manage visuals, merchandising direction, and TOA's.
* Attend local PA's and assist with the flow of the event.
* Manage event reporting including the Event App and overall event analysis.
* Initiate development and allocate promotional items and collateral for seasonal events.
* Requires 4 years experience working in a corporate environment.
* Bachelor''s Degree
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent organizational, time-management skills required.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with a high level of detail.
* Proficiency utilizing all Microsoft applications including: Word, Advanced Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Passport and Gratis Systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Brand: Bobbi Brown