Title Audit Manager - IT Audit
Job Reference # 90940BR
Location United States - New York
City New York
Function Category Audit
Business Divisions Corporate Center
Job Type Full Time
Description Group Internal Audit (GIA) is an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Risk Committee.
GIA''s structure consists of divisional audit teams throughout the world, reflecting UBS''s business structure. We are looking for an outstanding professional to join our dynamic Investment Bank IT team in the US as an IT auditor. In this role you will leverage your understanding to plan, perform and report the results of IB and IT audits.
Your main responsibilities are:
* Analyzing and assessing technology risks assumed by the business;
* Identifying and evaluating the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks;
* Providing practical, innovative, and value-added solutions to issues identified;
* Preparing reports of audit findings for UBS senior management at local, global, functional and Group levels;
* Monitoring the results, risk profile and developments within Investment Bank IT and provide input for planning sessions.
* You have gained strong practical experience in audit, technology or internal control areas within the financial industry or professional services firms.
* You have a good understanding of technology, financial markets, operational aspects as well as process flows within banks.
* You are a flexible and committed team player.
Our Offering UBS can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
Take the next step Ready to take the next step? Apply now at www.ubs.com/careers. We look forward to hearing from you.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.