CDM…always [thinking]…always [original]…always [creative]…never generic.
CDM has continued to experience tremendous growth and has no plans to slow down!
* Be part of a team that thinks great work, fun and [creativity] are key ingredients to your success.
* See how our [core values]—substance, style, conviction, and grace – come to life and set us apart from other agencies.
* Work with the best and brightest in an exciting, [challenging], opportunity-filled, and [passionate] environment.
* Work with clients and brands that are top [leaders] in the healthcare industry.
* Come learn, [grow] and be challenged. There’s no better place to experience the Joy of Science
Cline Davis & Mann LLC is one of the world’s largest global healthcare advertising agencies [and growing], with more than 1200 talented individuals located in offices across the United States and Europe.
We are looking for a Business Manager who will work directly with account teams and will be responsible for the financial management of client budgets
* Responsible for revenue forecasting on a monthly and quarterly basis for assigned clients, in conjunction with the account teams
* Tracking of actuals vs forecast, and providing variance analysis to Group Managing Directors and the Finance Director
* Ensure accurate revenue recognition at month-end
* Provide strategic insights that enable Group Managing Directors to manage their revenue and margin targets
* Work with Account teams in developing client budgets (Scopes of Work)
* Perform monthly and quarterly fee reconciliations and participate in meetings with clients/procurement
* Thorough knowledge of client contracts and its application on a day-to-day basis
* Provided an executive summary report to Group Managing Directors on the monthly financial status of their clients
* Work directly with the billing department to ensure all fees and expenses are billed to clients in a timely and accurate manner
* Manage inventory (hours and out-of-pocket costs) on the Work-in-Progress on an ongoing basis
* Responsible for A/R reports; work with clients’ AP departments to clear invoices and secure payments
* Support account teams with ad-hoc projects and requests
* Liaison with key members of the finance organization - general accounting, billers and finance director
* Identification of financial process improvement initiatives
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 3-5 years experience?(agency experience strong preferred)?
* High levels of proficiency with Excel required
* Prior experience with EAS and Cognos helpful
* Comfort with using data and information to create specific reports
* Strong Understanding of financial and business terminology and concepts
* Professional attitude and service oriented; team player; ability to work with different people across teams and levels
* Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment; multi-tasking
* Extensive creative problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Comfortable presenting financial reports to clients
Previous Applicants Section
If you do not remember your passwordclick here.