Coordinator Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Job Details: - 4 - 6 Years
Under general supervision of the Director of Employment and in collaboration with department managers, is responsible for recruitment of designated Medical Center exempt/non-exempt staff. Functions as a role model for Service Excellence and nurtures service excellence standards in staff. Plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the recruitment area in the Human Resources Department. Manage staff for optimum performance.
· Knowledge of Human Resources management, employment and recruitment techniques,
salary administration, employee/labor relations and related employment laws.
· Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management or related field. (Degree requirement
may be waived in lieu of a minimum of five years relevant experience).
· Minimum of three years relevant experience (with Bachelors degree) preferably in a health care environment.
· Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Analytical ability required, along with proficiency in Microsoft Office. Familiarity with PeopleSoft, HRIS, preferred.
· Ability to interact with all levels of management and staff.