Title: Executive Director, Purchasing Card Product Marketing
Location: US-NY-New York-1 CMP / 03425
Other Locations: US-IL-Chicago-300 South Riverside / 10574
About JPMorgan Chase:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small-business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. The headquarters for JPMorgan Chase is located in New York. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. has six lines of business:
* Asset Management
* Card Services
* Commercial Banking
* Investment Bank
* Retail Financial Services
* Treasury & Securities Services
JPMorgan Chase holds leading positions in most major categories it competes in across its peer group. JPMorgan Chase reported full-year 2010 earnings of $17.4 billion on revenue of $104.8 billion.
The firm continues to successfully navigate through the intense credit and capital markets turbulence, protecting the company and capitalizing on any opportunities that present themselves. The firm has a history of showing leadership during times of financial crisis and will continue to build on that legacy.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to building vibrant communities, preserving the environment and promoting an inclusive culture that benefits its shareholders, customers, employees, neighbors and future generations. The firm does this in multiple ways, ranging from charitable giving and diversity initiatives to the promotion of economic opportunity and development. The organization strives to be fair and ethical in business practices and has a strong set of principles that guides our actions and informs decisions. The firm is helping to protect the environment and works at deep community involvement. A select few awards include:
* Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE magazine
* Most Respected Companies byBarron'smagazine
* Top 50 Companies for Diversity,Diversity Incmagazine
* Top Companies for Executive Women by National Association for Female Executives (NAFE)
* 100% rating on the Corporate Equality Index, measuring treatment of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees and customers
About Chase Card Services:
Chase Card Services is a key contributor to the JPMorgan Chase product platform, playing an integral role in the firm's powerful banking franchise. Today's card industry is complex, and Chase Card Services has almost 91 million open credit-card accounts and more than $137 billion in managed loans. Customers used Chase cards to meet more than $313 billion worth of their spending needs in 2010.
Chase continues to innovate despite a very difficult business environment, launching new products and services, such as Blueprint, Chase Sapphire and Ink from Chase, and earning a market leadership position in building loyalty and reward programs. Chase also offers credit card programs with many of the world's best brands. Through its merchant acquiring business, Chase Paymentech Solutions, Chase is one of the leading processors of credit card payments.
J.P. Morgan Commercial Card is a fast-growing business that leverages Online Platforms to accelerate its growth. In 2011 and beyond, improving the overall Travel and Entertainment online solution will be a critical component of the Commercial Card growth agenda.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, PURCHASING CARD PRODUCT MARKETING - GLOBAL COMMERCIAL CARDS
The position will be responsible for designing and leading the execution of an end-to-end Purchasing Card growth plan in the Enterprise segment. This is a high visibility position in the Global Commercial Card (GCC) organization. Purchasing Card is the largest volume contributor to our commercial card portfolio and accelerating its growth is a strategic priority for GCC. This individual will be the lead executive in charge of delivering against aggressive near- and medium-term goals. He or she will also be expected develop relationships with other lines of business within JPMorgan Chase (ex. Treasury, Commercial Bank) and to proactively contribute and influence to broader Commercial Card product development initiatives.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Enterprise Card Solutions, this executive will work closely with in partnership with GCC Sales & Relationship Management, central Marketing and Field Enablement teams to create winning growth strategies.
· Create and distribute with P-card value proposition and best practices to Sales & Relationship Management
· Create and manage targeted customer engagement and spend campaigns
· Lead p-card contribution and input to all central Events and Marketing activities
· Generate excitement and enthusiasm behind p-card product among Card, Treasury and Banker client-facing teams
· Operate as Center of Excellence for p-card - monitor competition and analyze customer trends to recommend changes enhancements to our p-card business model, including product, service, operation, pricing, sales and M tactics, etc.
· Leads team of 2 dedicated p-card marketing professionals
* 10 years of relevant experience in Purchasing Card, B2B spend management, commercial cards or related spaces
* Thought leadership in the Purchasing Card space, capable of articulating compelling reasons for customers to increase their usage of our solutions
* Proven record of delivering high-impact product deployments and marketing campaigns, including new value propositions, best-practice education and spend campaigns
* Excellent relationship skills, highly collaborative - can build rapport and credibility quickly with all levels of the organization
* Capable of navigating in dynamic and complex organization environments
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Job: Product Management