Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn''s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Interested in what it''s like to work at Turn? Listen to what our employees have to say at:-at-turn/
Reporting directly to the head of human resources, this New York based global HR business partner will have an opportunity to make a huge impact in a company that is growing fast. Your goal is to assist human resources leadership in establishing customer-friendly processes and continue to build an exceptional employee experience while demonstrating Turn''s core values and projecting our company culture. You will also act as a partner in the areas of recruitment, employee relations, internal learning & development.
* Act as recruiting partner to hiring managers in recruitment initiatives including sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
* Advise Managers on performance management and act as general advisor on employment law and government regulation.
* Support managers and employees with benefits administration, required compliance training, and employee on-boarding.
* Partner with HR leadership with initiatives to assess needs for ongoing employee training and development programs.
* Educate and coach managers on employee performance feedback and the goals of employee development.
* Assist in development and delivery of training on HR processes and systems and manager skill development, as appropriate (ex. behavioral interviewing, delivering performance feedback, etc.).
* Assist with planning, facilitation and coordination of employee events.
* Respond to inquiries and requests from managers and employees as needed.
* Minimum 5+ years of experience in a global Human Resources generalist role for a company that has scaled headcount fast.
* Strong expertise in growing organizations while retaining a strong culture and personality.
* Must possess superior written and verbal communication skills
* Strong knowledge in employee relations and recruitment.
* Well developed interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to partner and build relationships with employees and managers
* Ability to comfortably and effectively interact with and influence managers.
* Flexibility and adaptability; ability to successfully work under pressure, respond to shifting needs and manage multiple tasks at one time
* Ability to work independently, multi-task, meet deadlines, and handle confidential records and issues appropriately.
* Excellent project and time management skills; strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
* Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
* Willingness to travel approximately 25%.
* Experience supporting Europe/Asia client groups preferred.
* Bachelor''s degree or in Industrial Psychology, Human Resources or similar field.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.