Assignment Number 13070
Title Legal Project Manager
Employment Type Direct
Position Type Consulting Services
Location US-New York-New York
Description Join our worldwide community of legal and regulatory professionals.
Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources is right for you.
Our legal and regulatory Consultants help leading companies execute their legal, risk management, and regulatory initiatives. Our professionals combine their national law firm and in-house legal department experience to bring value-added expertise to our clients.
We are looking for professionals with experience in the development and implementation of legal business transformation projects within law firms or corporate legal departments to join our Legal & Regulatory Practice. As a consultant with Resources Global Professionals, you will have the opportunity to assist clients in a variety of challenging projects that will make a positive impact on their ability to do business.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
* Attorney, JD, paralegal, supply chain or other qualified professional with at least 5 years of project management experience involving strategic planning, process implementation and improvement, and productivity assessment of legal functions; ability to interpret business needs into legal environment practice
* Lean, continuous improvement, or project management certification a plus
* Demonstrated track record of positive impact in all positions held
* Ability to respond effectively and quickly to clients'' needs and issues
* Ability and desire to work within a team environment
* Highly professional with superior verbal and written communications skillsOur Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.