Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world''s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you''ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients'' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP ('Deloitte FAS') a member firm of Deloitte and Touche part of the largest professional services organization in the World, a[FR1] dvises clients on managing business controversy and conflict, executing deals, and maintaining regulatory compliance. We provide services to companies throughout their lifecycle from purchasing a company to investigating potential fraud.
Our dedicated Deloitte FAS professionals bring vast experience, specialized skill sets and deep industry knowledge to our clients. This personalized level of service, combined with the market reach and technical resources of the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (DTT) member firms and their affiliates, enables us to respond to the complex and diverse needs of our clients around the world.
We are seeking individuals at the Manager level to join our Engineering Consulting & Construction practice in our New York office.Candidates should have the ability to listen to, understand and incorporate client needs and objectives into proposals and work plans and to lead engagement teams to execute the work. The candidate should also have the ability to participate in client service teams performing tasks with limited oversight and supervision. Candidates should have the ability to identify business opportunities, participate in pursuit and proposal efforts as well as to lead various internal marketing and/or practice initiatives.
Our goal is to provide you with a variety of experiences that will allow you to learn and understand our practice. Clients that Associates will be exposed to will be reflective of the size and diversity of our practice. Associates will be staffed on engagements where they will have the opportunity to provide an array of consulting services.
Typical projects might include:
* Construction claims and dispute consulting analyses
* Construction forensic investigations
* Construction project oversight
* Construction litigation support
* Construction cost assessments
* 5+ years of experience with engineering design and/or on-site construction experience.
* 5+ years of experience with a consulting firm specializing in construction claims analysis, litigation support and/or project management oversight
* 2+ years of engagement management experience, leading consulting teams delivering client results
* Undergraduate degree in Engineering (civil or mechanical), Construction Management or Architecture.
* Ability to travel
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
* Strong computer skills including construction industry applications including Primavera P6, Pertmaster, Prolog, etc.
* Masters degree
* Professional Engineer''s license
* Other certifications: CFE, CPA,CIA, etc.
As used in this document, Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers'' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.