Title: Manager, Global Consumer Listening
Location: Americas-United States-New York
Manages and ensures execution of all Global Consumer Communications brand/corporate integrated consumer listening efforts. Works closely with the Executive Director and Vice President to develop and implement a global and holistic reporting strategy for actionable integrated consumer voice reporting (GCC, Social and Online data sources). Articulates GCC analytics and reporting guidelines for the regions and affiliates. Audits global GCC data capture for accuracy and consistency. Proactively collaborates with GCC senior leadership team to contribute to brand strategies. Integrates GCC data/findings into GCI research and consumer outreach projects. Interfaces and works collaboratively with key internal business partners, including QA, R&D, Legal, Brand Management, Online, Consumer Insights, Digital Marketing, and other Corporate Marketing teams as well as global affiliate offices to support consumer centric goals.
* Works with the Executive Director and Vice President to develop and implement new GCC Consumer Listening reports and formats to support corporate and brand strategies
* Works cross-functionally within the Corporate Marketing sister groups to leverage consumer feedback and provide integrated consumer insights to the brands, regions, functions
* Works with Executive Director to implement new reporting tools and technologies which result in increased efficiency.
* Supervises production of GCC monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc and standard consumer voice reporting for distribution to regions, functions, brand management
* Analyzes consumer feedback to look for hidden opportunities which can be translated into brand strategies and product innovation opportunities
* Provides feedback to global consumer care team leaders to continuously improve integrity of consumer data capture
* Manages and oversees the GCC Reporting and Insights team
* Bachelors degree and minimium 5 years related experience
* Ability to think strategically and conceptualize new ideas.
* Strong project management, communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
* Consumer communication/marketing background with proven experience in data reporting and analysis.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
* Ability to lead, develop and motivate direct reports.
* Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies Corporate Departments