Title: Manager, Global Education Development
Location: Americas-United States-New York
Responsible for managing and developing Estee Lauder global eLearning initiatives to elevate Beauty Advisor expertise, the consumer service experience and drive retail sales.
Responsible for the conceptualization, writing, development and deployment of Beauty Advisor education websites to align with global market needs and education strategies.
· Drive creativity and innovation by conducting ongoing eLearning and adult learning research to understand latest and insights.
· Builds collaborative relationships with regional education and marketing teams to develop eLearning content and strategies to meet market needs.
· Thinks strategically in the conceptualization, writing and development of interactive eLearning content to increase Beauty Advisor participation and learning.
· Oversee and direct Administrator in the development and management of eLearning site content and monthly reporting analyses.
· Work closely with external website design team and internal GBC in the development, deployment and management of education sites.
· Strive for excellence by developing best practice execution strategies for eLearning initiatives
· Conduct ongoing analyses to determine ROI of eLearning sites.
· Seek ongoing feedback from Beauty Advisors and field executives regarding eLearning initiatives
· Responsible for writing and development of product fact sheets and teaching templates for launches
· Work closely with Marketing, Product Development and Legal in developing education communication strategy.
* · Position requires 5 years experience,2-3 years eLearning experience in related field.
* · Strong writing/communication skills
* · Journalism/Communication degree a plus
* · Excellent organizational, customer service, communication and creative skills.
* · Must be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Brand: Estée Lauder