Marketing Acquisition Manager
Commensurate with skills and experience.
30 December 2012
28 February 2013
The Financial Times is one of the world''s leading news organizations, at the forefront of digital innovation. This job offers the chance to be part of a world class global marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for developing and executing digital and direct marketing campaigns for FT newspaper and FT.com with the overall aim of conversion to subscription. You will be responsible for measuring campaign performance and evaluating marketing activities through data analysis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with execution of marketing plans in key markets with the purpose of acquiring subscribers via online and offline channels to include but not limited to direct mail, display, SEM, email, partnerships and re-targeting
• Work with colleagues globally in developing process and best practice for subscription acquisitions
• Set up, maintain and communicate campaign details to ensure all campaigns are executed in a timely and accurate manner
• Coordinate campaign materials, including reviewing creative copy and proofreading to ensure final materials are within brand guidelines and messaging
• Tracking, monitoring and reporting results to evaluate and improve the efficiencies of the marketing channels used.
Qualifications / Competencies / Skills / Experience
• 2-3 years experience in a digital or direct marketing role
• Experience in marketing to senior business / high net worth audiences
• Detail oriented and results-focused
• Ability to think both creatively and strategically
• A passion for media
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business/Marketing
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast pace environment, setting priorities and meeting deadlines
• Self-starter who can work both independently and in a team environment
The Financial Times is an equal opportunity employer.