Multichannel Media Coordinator
Location: New York
Business Unit: SSCG Media
CDM…always [thinking]…always [original]…always [creative]…never generic.
Named 2008“Agency of the Year”by Med Ad News, CDM has continued to experience tremendous growth and has no plans to slow down!
Ø Be part of a team that thinks great work, fun and [creativity] are key ingredients to your success.
Ø See how our [core values]—substance, style, conviction, and grace–come to life and set us apart from other agencies.
Ø Work with the best and brightest in an exciting, [challenging], opportunity-filled, and [passionate] environment.
Ø Work with clients and brands that are top [leaders] in the healthcare industry.
Ø Come learn, [grow] and be challenged. There’s no better place to experience the Joy of Science
Cline Davis & Mann LLC is one of the world’s largest global healthcare advertising agencies [and growing], with more than 800 talented individuals located in offices across the United States and Europe.
We are currently looking for a Media Planner/Senior Media Planner to join our team! The role of the Media Planner/Senior Media Planner is to assist the Media Director with planning and buying functions.
• Develops supportive material for the Media Director, i.e., computation of rates, circulation analysis, mechanical information, closing dates, ratings, and related information
• Prepares client and internal broadcast buying sheets
• Assists Media director in reconciliation of discrepancies
• Forwards traffic instructions and materials to broadcast media
• Brings the Media Director up to date on any work done in his or her absence
• Submits accurate time reports on the 15th and last days of each month
• Maintains close contact with Media representatives in order to keep abreast of the most current data pertaining to their property, as well as the market they are servicing
• Attends outside media presentations for the purpose of evaluating new information, as well as maintaining good rapport with sales representatives
• Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college/university required
• Industry experience within advertising, DTC acceptable- pharmaceutical preferred
• Knowledge of media systems
• Detailed orientated, especially pertaining to budgets
• Works well under pressure
• Excellent communication and diplomacy skills
• Ability to handle conflict with professionalism
• Able to dissect information and delegate to appropriate parties
• Dependable, interchangeable, shares information
CDM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees.
Previous Applicants Section
If you do not remember your passwordclick here.