Pharmacy Technician I
Job Duties Include: A Pharmacy Technician I assists the pharmacist with providing safe and appropriate pharmacy services to Walgreens patients in accordance with the policies and procedures of Walgreens, the state's professional standards, and other regulatory entities. The Pharmacy Technician I works under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist and assists with the preparation, packing and delivery of products and services to Walgreens patients.
* High School diploma or equivalent and at least 1 year of experience as a Pharmacy technician.
* Access to a reliable means of transportation which will enable the incumbents to make home visits to treat/attend to their patients. If such means of transportation would include a personal vehicle, a valid driver's license and a proof of insurance would be required.
* Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
* Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
* Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
* Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show).
Experience working in an infusion or hospital pharmacy. Certification as a Pharmacy Technician.
Required certification as a Pharmacy Technician as granted by the Board of Pharmacy.
College Point, NY - Trinity (TRN)
College Point, NY, US.