Title: Private Bank - Banker Associate - Real Estate Developers
Location: US-NY-New York-270 Park Avenue / 02317
J.P. Morgan Private Bank
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. We serve four distinct client groups through two businesses: institutions and retail clients through J.P. Morgan Asset Management; and high and ultra high net worth clients through the Private Bank. With assets under supervision of $1.7 trillion and assets under management of $1.2 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank, which includes both the High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth businesses, offers individuals and families personalized, comprehensive financial solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities and was recognized in February 2010 by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank for High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth individuals in the United States. We have more than 1,800 client advisors in 120 offices in 11 countries and 25 states.
Provide support to Bankers in all facets. The Banker is the face of J.P. Morgan's Private Banking business. The Banker Associate assists Bankers in new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services and financial planning.
* This role provides leverage to the Banker on daily client priorities
* Ability to support Bankers during the sales process and ongoing client management. Includes reviewing and building pitch books, coordinating information and communication with clients and execution of client needs
* Supports Banker on client hierarchy and pipeline management
* Develops understanding and assists Banker in the sale of investments, banking and trust services including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities
* May accompany Banker on client calls
This position will require / requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the Safe Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JP Morgan Chase, you will be required to either register via the NMLS registry or re-register and move your previous registration to JP Morgan Chase's registration rolls. Your continued employment in this position with JP Morgan Chase is contingent upon successful registration after your start date and annual re-registration thereafter. In addition, information obtained during the registration process may impact your employment with the firm.
Further information about the registry and the requirements of registration can be found at:
* Coachable professional with good 'business sense' and an energetic/dynamic personality
* Ability to work both independently and as a team player
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills
* Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
* Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
* Exceptional problem-solving skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Internet/Intranet
* Ability to learn proprietary software and databases; ability to master wealth planning software, including Planning Station modules, WA models, MAPS/CHART (as appropriate)
* Bachelors degree required
* Sales/origination capabilities
* Series 7 & 63 required for position
JP Morgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JP Morgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Job: Portfolio/Fund Management