Requisition # 125284BR
Posting Job Title Program Director, Branded Experiences
Business AOL Advertising
Market Location US - New York - New York City
Type Full Time
The Branded Experiences team builds world class content experiences that are a mix of integrated video, blogs, photo galleries, social tools, live events, on pack and in store activations, and more, all surrounded by the ads we know and love: pre-roll, premium formats, and display ads. BE is focused on answering complex RFPs for brands and delivering innovative solutions that Aol/HuffPost executes from beginning to end.
About the Role:
The Aol Branded Experiences team is seeking an Audience Development/Marketing Manager in the NYC area. The ADM will work closely with program directors, product and editorial teams to optimize paid and organic traffic sources leading to increased traffic volume and engagement across the Branded Experiences sites. You will be focused on which tactics work best, how can we attract new viewers and also increase our engagement.
The candidate will also oversee materials that allow us to evangelize Branded Experiences at AOL including case studies, research, award submissions, sizzle reels, etc.
· Minimum five years of experience working in media on audience development and marketing strategy
· Demonstrated ability to plan and execute marketing programs that generate high engagement and social sharing
· Knowledge of core areas such as SEO, SEM, social, syndication, email
· Expert understanding of site metrics
· Hands on experience developing traffic partnerships
· Experience working with online video and driving video views is a huge plus
· Demonstrated success establishing process, defining roles and responsibility, and creating data driven models for success
· Lead marketing initiatives within the Branded Experiences team
· Proactively conceptualize, ideate and execute initiatives to drive UV’s and engagement for Branded Experiences properties
· Determine the media mix for driving cost-efficient results including but not limited to assessment and planning of paid, unpaid and social media.
· Partner with the consumer marketing team to optimize digital spend and vendor selection. Manage ROI analysis.
· Combine consumer trends and product data to develop collateral that supports the BE strategy.
· Seek and establish external relationships with vendors, strategic partners and barter partners.
At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.