Ruby Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails, TDD, Agile Ruby Software Engineer - Skills Required - Ruby on Rails, TDD, Agile, Github, Scalable Web Apps
Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails, TDD, Paired Programming - NYC, NY (Manhattan/ Soho)
---Immediate Hire / Must be willing to work in a paired programming environment---
---Must have code samples to apply - This will also ensure that you are not wasting any time in the interviewing process---
Are you an engineer with Ruby on Rails who enjoys going out and experiencing NYC? This may be the job for you. We have an interesting opportunity here because the company is established and stable, but our group of ruby engineers and developers work in an environment akin to a startup. To make the application process easier, feel free to send me a resume directly (Scott.Cavaioli@CyberCoders.com).
What''s in it for you:
- Ruby on Rails environment
- Stable company with a startup environment
- Excellent work environment; great place to experience NYC culture.
- Being a social tool to help people experience culture, we immerse ourselves in it and encourage you to join us! :-)
What you need for this position:
- Ruby on rails development
- TDD/ Agile
- Github account or other code samples
What you''ll be doing:
- Working in a paired programming environment
- Developing software for scalable web apps (1M unique monthly users)
- Cutting edge tech: Ruby on Rails, RSpec, Cucumber, Jasmine and Capybara to name a few!
So, if you are a Ruby Software Engineer with code samples, TDD and Agile experience, please apply today!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.