Title: Sales Assistant - 7 & 63 or 66 - New York
Location: US-NY-New York-277 Park Avenue / 03363
· Position involves extensive client contact, individual will be involved in all activities that touch prospective or existing clients.
· Receives orders from clients in diverse products; includes mastering product-specific applications, building relationships with trading desks, ensuring completion of necessary trade documentation and timely execution reporting to clients.
· Serve as a liason between the sales team, branch management, compliance and various other business units throughout the firm.
· Manage account opening process for new and existing clients. Includes collection of account-specific information, recording information via electronic account-opening system, retrieving relevant executed documentation from clients and compliance with regulatory procedures.
· Review client account activity on a daily basis to ensure overall accuracy, proper settlement of transactions and reconciliation of sales credits and fees.
· Perform account maintenance including money transfer requests, address changes, etc.
· Complete ad hoc, client-related projects as needed.
Bachelor's degree required
Series 7 & 63 or 66 licenses strongly preferred - successful completion shall be required shortly after employment begins
Proven ability to work independently and competently handle multiple responsibilities, with a high degree of accuracy, in a high pressure environment.
Highly proficient user of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Job: Customer Service