Sales Representative - Manhattan & Bronx, NY Territory
TheMcGraw-Hill School Education, a division of McGraw-Hill Education and the leading provider of print and digital educational materials for Grades PreK-12, is looking for aSales Representative to market a wide variety of instructional materials to schools in Manhattan & Bronx, NY Territory.
* Attain and surpass sales goal with the proven ability to advance" the sale and build customer relationships to maintain and expand market penetration.
* Create and execute marketing and strategic territory plans, with excellent organization and follow-through.
* Conduct successful sales presentations and conduct and coordinate in-service presentations.
* Understands how the business makes money and be able to negotiate and manage customer free with order expectations in a market that is in transition.
* Proficiently use and adapt to multiple software, platforms and devices.
* Communicate to managers and customers in a way that is specific and creates a desired outcome.
* Learn independently; conduct research, synthesize and apply information from a variety of resources.
* Work remotely, travel up to 50% of the time, by ground or air transportation, and may include overnight stays.
* Manage company resources, including the company-provided vehicle, company credit card and home office and computer equipment.
* Bachelor''s degree.
* Knowledge of the NYC school system
* Five+ years' experience in teaching, sales or marketing.
* Microsoft software skills: Outlook and Power Point (basic), Word and Excel (intermediate).
* Travel up to 50% of the time, with occasional overnight stays.
* Able to lift and move up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
* Have a valid driver''s license.
We offer a competitive salary and uncapped bonus, a company car, and paid expenses, in addition to top-notch benefits. We provide Sales Representatives the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement at a company that is a recognized global leader.
McGraw-Hill School Educationis a leading innovator in the development of 21st century teaching and learning solutions for K-12 education markets. We offer traditional and digital instructional, assessment, reference content and tools for teachers and students that address critical areas in primary and secondary education. We are focused on improving student learning outcomes while promoting digital innovation.
McGraw-Hill Educationis a digital learning company that draws on its more than 100 years of educational expertise to offer solutions which improve learning outcomes around the world. McGraw-Hill Education is the adaptive education technology leader with the vision for creating a highly personalized learning experience that prepares students of all ages for the world that awaits. The Company has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in more than 65 languages. For additional information, visitwww.mheducation.com.
McGraw-Hill Educationis an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
New York, New York, United States