A Kforce client is seeking a Senior Application Security Analyst in New York, New York.
The Senior Application Security Analyst will be responsible for integrating security into the development of an exciting new mobile application platform at this firm. The individual will be embedded in the Product Development Team with a dotted-line reporting relationship to the Chief Information Security Officer. The Senior Application Security Analyst will work closely with the Product Development Team to threat model the early architecture and identify required control points in the application. The Senior Application Security Analyst will also work closely with developers to diagnose, document, and remediate application security vulnerabilities.
Responsibilities of Senior Application Security Analyst:
* Conduct threat modeling of large-scale mobile application platform
* Proactively work with teams to identify required control points in mobile applications
* Perform mobile application security assessments, code reviews, and application penetration tests
* Use automated and manual code review techniques to identify application security vulnerabilities
* Lead code reviews across a variety of languages and technical platforms
* Document vulnerabilities and work with developers on vulnerability mitigation