Title: Senior Compliance Officer- Business Process Re-engineering
Location: NY-New York
This is a key leadership role in Global Compliance Process Reengineering Team responsible for leading, facilitating or supporting key reengineering and transformation opportunities to improve process redesign and efficiency, customer experience and/or control environment across the Global Product and Region Compliance teams.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for scoping, directing & managing a portfolio of process improvement / re-engineering projects within Global Compliance.
- Accountable for achieving measurable and sustainable operational efficiency results, and consequently, financial benefits.
- Develops and executes influencing strategies to build & increase buy-in and Compliance Leadership support. Collaborates and interfaces with Compliance leadership across product and function areas.
- Translate complex messages into impactful and actionable communication. Creates and delivers impactful executive presentations.
- Manages direct and indirect staff. Plays a key role in coaching & motivating; performance management; compensation decisions; and staff career development
- Responsible for translating complex business problems into actionable initiatives. Supports prioritization
- Supports & implements Compliance wide Re-engineering methodology, approach, policies, objectives and plans
- BA or B.S. degree.
- 5 years of Compliance, reengineering and process improvement experience, especially in Large Consulting Firms and/or business transformations/strategic roles within global financial services firms.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to build relationships, influence and collaborate at all levels globally.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to build a compelling business case for change.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as lead people/teams.
- Strong project management and execution skills.