Senior Integrated Marketing Manager, Woman''s Day Magazine
Woman''s Day seeks a Sr. Integrated Marketing Manager candidate who will be responsible for the strategy, development and execution of integrated marketing programs, added value and sales support.
This position reports directly to the Integrated Marketing Director. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of digital, social and mobile applications, is detail oriented, and is both a creative and strong writer as well as a team player, and comfortable in a fast paced environment. Management experience preferred. Preferred 5 years in magazine or digital marketing. Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel; InDesign and CustomShow skills a plus.
Key Job Functions:
* Develop, write and execute custom integrated programs for advertisers
* Research and develop partnership opportunities for future marketing programs
* Key liaison with Hearst Digital Media-liasion between integrated program packages and program execution
* Pitch integrated marketing solutions on sales calls in conjunction with Account Managers
* Responsible for the training of sales/marketing teams to be digitally fluent
* Work with editorial to develop built if sold integrated programs
* Supervise all in magazine monthly programs
* Write and develop program sell sheets and select direct mail pieces
New York, New York, United States