Sr. Cost Engineer
Location: NY, Manhattan
Job Code: 3329
# of openings: 1
We are seeking a Senior Cost Engineer to join our team in NYC. This person should have a minimum of 15 years of combined field and office cost control experience involving large-scale projects, preferably in NYC. The ideal individual MUST have the ability to work in a matrix-type environment.
* Must have extensive experience devloping and maintaining budgets for large public-works programs
* Experience with multiple stakeholder/funding sources
* Experience with the FTA cost accrual and tracking procedures are a plus, as are cost estimating and scheduling experience
* Knowldege of Contract Manager, P6 and / or Cognos dB
* Proficiency in cost control/cost management methods and applications including earned value analysis and cost forecasting
* Must have an expert ability and knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite primarily Excel.
* Advanced degrees or professional certifications and accreditations in Cost Control and related fields are preferred. Certified Cost Engineer (CCE) is a HUGE plus.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related field is required, Engineering is preferred.