As a Sr. Manager, Strategic Accounts, you will be responsible for managing eBay’s top electronic sellers in computers, accessories, cameras, games and televisions. Specific duties include:
* Create and drive, in partnership with the internal eBay Electronics Business Unit, the strategy and growth plans for a portfolio of sellers, including marketing strategy, selection, pricing, and eBay business optimization.
* Utilize understanding of retail strategies to identify growth potential and key issues to achieve growth targets.
* Serve as the main point of contact for your portfolio of sellers.
* Conduct onsite business reviews in accordance with Department standards and objectives.
* Work closely with eBay Electronics Business Unit and Marketing to identify and capitalize on opportunities.
* Analyze and report out on performance metrics to internal colleagues/executives, seller partners, etc.
* Identify new programs and opportunities based upon seller input, measurement and analysis.
* Collaborate with global counterparts to ensure brand/seller needs are being met with current and new product development.
Job Function: Marketing / Sales