* Save Job
* Rate Job
* Report Job
* Share Job With Others
New York City, NY
PMO/PM capacity across the various streams of work in TCC covering Flow Rates projects, Dodd-Frank regulatory projects,
The successful candidate will be working in a PMO/PM capacity across the various streams of work in TCC covering Flow Rates projects, Dodd-Frank regulatory projects, Flow Clearing projects, and Emerging Markets Rates Platform Migration programmer.
The primary focus will be on PMO across the global team of 120, additionally the role will provide an opportunity to bring consistency in planning, tracking and project management across the various streams. There should be additional bandwidth to take ownership of a few key projects as a project manager. An example is a project to change the Rates trade capture technology stack to be able to meet the requirements of the Dodd/Frank act in terms of Regulatory Reporting.
* The successful candidate will be reporting to the NY regional head of trade capture team in Rates IT and will also work closely with the global head.
* With regards to the PMO function, the individual in this role strives to standardize and introduce economies of repetition in the execution of projects.
* The PMO is the source of documentation, guidance and metrics on the practice of project management and execution. In this capacity they will be also assist management with steering committee presentations and supporting data collection.
* Exposure to Front Office or other functions such as Operations or Product Control will be a strong advantage.
* Rates ( Trading ) a must
* Technical Skills: Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint.