A Kforce client is seeking a Network Administrator in New York, New York. Our client is seeking a strong Engineer with a mixed background in Windows Systems and storage as well as Networking (Cisco or Juniper) and Security (Checkpoint or Cisco). This Firm is offering a phenomenal benefit package!
Responsibilities will vary but likely include:
* Design, configuration, and implementation of corporate networks (LAN and WAN) including servers, workstations, cabling, routers, hubs, switches, firewalls, VPN, IP Topology, Active Directory, DNS, VLANS, and storage appliances (SAN / NAS)
* Administration of the network, servers, users, and peripherals such as printers
* Creation and Modification Active Directory Group Policy
* Systems automation using scripting
* Configuration and deployment of servers and workstations as well as the deployment of new applications
* Support and maintain the telecommunications system