Job ID #:4630 Location:PA-FAIRLESS HILLS
Functional Area:Management Position Type:Full Time
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years Relocation Provided:
Education Required:High School Diploma
RC/Department:6627 -MIDATL FAIRLESS HILLS TERMINAL :NOV
Direct and supervise the the workforce, facilities and equipment for the safe and efficient transfer of materials between vessel and dock at the marine terminal. Direct and supervise rail activity, loading and unloading vehicles. Supervise daily terminal activities.
- Monitor departmental production and maintenance
- Assigns crew members to daily duties
- Advise terminal management of progress toward objectives and develop strategies for necessary adjustments.
- Ensure departmental production objectives are achieved and consistent with EHS, customer requirements and quality standards.
- Develop, instruct, motivate and discipline the workforce in compliance with KM standards.
- Recognize and promote ideas that provide safer, more efficient and cost effective operations.
- Effectively interface with customer representatives, regulators, KM staff and others as required.
- Other functions as trained and assigned.
Valid Drivers License or ability to obtain is required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain MTSA Security clearance is required.
- Minimum of five years of successful work experience in the terminalling industry, specializing in the stevedoring of vessels is required.
- A minimum of three years in a lead position or higher capacity is required.
Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communications to a diverse workforce.
- Must demonstrate a familarity of the products, modes of transport, and methods of handling dry bulk/ break bulk materials.
- Ability to accept direction and work effectively & cooperatively with other people.
- Basic computer skills.