F&B Utility Support - Seasonal/Part Time - Keystone, CO (16808)
ID 16808 - Posted 11/28/2012 - Food and Beverage - Seasonal - United States - Colorado - Keystone - Keystone Ski Resort - Mountain Resorts
Job Description Print Preview
ApplySave JobEmail Job to FriendReturn to List
Experience of a Lifetime.More than just our mission, these words describe our unique and iconic resorts and the people who share a desire to achieve and experience excellence. One of our core values is providing an exceptional experience to our guests and to our employees. An opportunity to work at Vail Resorts is an opportunity to bring out your full passion for everything our company stands for, including our commitment to our product, the communities we live in, the environment and our shareholders. Our employees are good at what they do, and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm and pride to work.
Keystone- With three unbelievable mountains, tons of outdoor adventures, lodging and dining all in two unique villages, it's clear that Keystone is the best place to experience the best of the Rocky Mountains. But what really sets us apart is our people; Keystone's staff is friendly, engaging and has an eye for the little details that make a big difference. With a heart for guest service, our staff is what makes an Experience of a Lifetime possible for every guest that visits the resort.
This position has 3 main duties: restroom cleaning, snow removal, kitchen cleaning/dishwashing. A general description is: Utility position responsible for general restaurant duties, including but not limited to: bussing tables, stocking and distributing goods/products/beverages, handling trash and recycles, cashiering, maintaining cleanliness of service areas, bathrooms and kitchen, dishwashing, shoveling snow and preparing and/or serving food.
* Restrooms:maintaining the gold standards of our restrooms at all times, being visible and active while cleaning, answering guest questions, giving directions, assisting with guest issues. Using all chemicals safety and in the manner prescribed, able to work with minimal supervision and with the motivation to accomplish job to the standards of the department.
* Snow Removal:always practice safe shoveling techniques, always practice safe snow blower operation techniques, training will be provided. Timely removal of snow from decks and entryways, responsible for proper attire and assisting guests with any questions, directions, or issues.
* Stewarding: general kitchen cleaning, dishwashing, putting away clean dishes, sorting, stacking, sweeping, mopping, etc. Proper use of dish machines and chemicals, working with other employees in the kitchens to ensure cleanliness and sanitation standards are met.
* Desire and ability to work as part of a team.
* Adaptability and flexibility in all job functions.
* This position will require outdoor work.
* High school diploma -Preferred
* Fluent in English, written and spoken -required
* Be able to lift 40 lbs, full range of motion -required
* Ability to outdoor work in inclement weather -required
* Ability to provide own slip resistant shoes -required
Have fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and a commitment to creating anExperience of a Lifetimeto our stakeholders.
Vail Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer