Natural Resource Ecology Laboratory
Research Project Manager
The Natural Resource Ecology Laboratory is an interdisciplinary ecology research and teaching unit at Colorado State University. Our mission is to improve understanding of the complex interactions between ecosystems, humans, and management activities.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, business or related field OR Bachelor’s degree PLUS 4 years of directly related business experience that includes Accounting, Human Resources, and general operations.
• Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and use of data mining tools.
• Proficiency in an office productivity suite, with particular emphasis on spreadsheet and word processing software.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Experience in contract and grant administration, including managing all areas of sponsored research administration, working with University Sponsored Programs Office, and knowledge of the Uniform Guidance.
• Experience working in a higher education environment and knowledge with interpreting higher education issues, policies and structures.
Demonstrated experience in the management of recharge centers.
• Experience in fostering collaboration and cooperation amongst diverse group of individuals.
• Experience working with federal salary certification reporting.
• Supervisory experience.
• Experience and working knowledge of accounting and information systems including Kuali Financial System, HR Oracle.
• Demonstrated communication skills; especially verbally and in writing.
To apply and view a full announcement, please visit: http://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/28105
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, for full consideration please submit materials by November 22, 2015.
For questions regarding this position, please contact Kimberly.Melville-Smith@colostate.edu
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer and conducts background checks on all final candidates.