Card Services Conversion/Installation Supervisor - (DH41811)
The Card Services Conversion/Installation Supervisor provides analysis, consultation and training to clients and associates during application conversions to ensure accurate data conversions and satisfied clients are functioning proficiently within the Fiserv systems.
· Responsible for supervising/managing the activities of the members of the Card/Host implementation team.
· Makes decisions on staffing actions (hiring, counseling, training, developing, promoting, disciplining, terminating staff).
· Provides guidance and leadership to associates.
· Continuously reviews, revises and innovates new ways to accomplish defined results.
· Conducts associates’ reviews and set goals.
· Leads project team in developing and implementing new products, services and converting/implementing new clients.
· Produces comprehensive project management reports for clients and management.
· Researches and provides input and support to client related and internal special management projects.
· Performs recurring administration duties including but not limited to completing status reports, approval of associates time, billing reports.
· Supports sales with assisting in presentations and answering RFP.
· Bachelor''s degree or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
· 7 years professional installations/project management experience in the financial services industry.
· Advanced demonstrated knowledge of supervising conversion/installation activities
· Extensive knowledge and understanding of implementation areas gained through experience and utilized in completing assignments or overseeing others'' work
· Demonstrated leadership skills
· Ability to make decisions based on precedent and resolve problems using sound judgment and experience.
· Strong applications knowledge within the industry highly desirable.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Solid project management and time management skills
· Excellent customer service and relationship building skills.
· Strong organizational skills with good follow-up and attention to detail.
· Ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems.
· Proficient in MS Office
· Knowledge of Fiserv Products strongly preferred.
· Ability to work extended hours as needed.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.