Immediate Opening for Maintenance Person!
Our fish smoking plant in Monroe, WA is in need of a full time Maintenance person
We are a great Company and our business is growing! We need an experienced maintenance employee to service and maintain all plant processing equipment, assist in the installation of new machinery, and monitor the performance of all plant equipment to insure each unit is operating safe and efficient. We take pride in our employees knowing they are the ones that make our Company successful. Please join a company that has been in business for over 100 years, and is still growing. We offer great career opportunities.
The position is located in Monroe, WA. We offer great benefits and opportunity for overtime! A valid driver’s license is preferred for machinery parts pick-up.
• Promptly performs troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance in response to service calls and inspection write-ups plant wide.
• Assists in scheduling repair times with production to minimize down time, and proper operation of processing machinery.
• Performs preventative maintenance on all processing equipment.as scheduled
• Conducts daily inspections on vacuum pumps and air compressors.
• Seeks opportunities to further enhance knowledge in all major areas of physical plant maintenance.
• Completes routine maintenance and repairs on processing equipment & building.
• Performs daily setup of process lines for production schedules.
• Follows all company safety policies and procedures.
• Responds to change productively and handles other duties as required.
Basic electrical knowledge is a plus
Candidates are required to have a minimum of two years’ experience in a food processing maintenance position and at least five years total maintenance experience. This position requires a motivated self-starter who is able to work both independently and as a team as well as the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing. This position will be required to walk and / or stand for up to 12 hours a day.
Prior to employment, candidates must successfully complete drug and background checks.
Ocean Beauty Seafood LLC is an equal opportunity employer and provides for the recruitment, hiring, and promotion of women, handicapped persons, Disabled, Veterans, and members of all ethnic minority groups in all areas of work.
Ocean Beauty Seafood’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/VETS/DISABILITY