Responsible for assessing customer''s needs in a local retail store
location; educates them by helping them understand the benefit of
available services and communicates advantages to consumers. Assists
customers and drives sales of Comcast''s services including HDTV, high
speed internet, and digital telephone services. Sells the best possible
solution to meet individual needs and delivers superior experience to
customers every day.
- Interfaces with customers; advises customers and answers questions
relating to products, services, billing, and all other issues and
concerns. Demonstrates a strong understanding of Company products and
- Evaluates customers'' potential product needs and makes appropriate
recommendations. Effectively communicates and demonstrates a high level
of comfort selling Company products and services.
- Informs customer of products and pricing models, as well as
competitive advantages. Corrects customer billing discrepancies,
prepares work orders, arranges for service appointments, and ensures
appropriate follow-up procedures are met.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals within the guidelines established by
local market. Reports daily on the number of sales contacts and other
metrics, as required.
- Participates in required events held on weekends and/or weekdays.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.