Title: Full Time Customer Service Associate- Arlington VA
Location: United States-Virginia
Other Locations: United States-VA-Arlington
Pitney Bowes Seeks a Customer Service Mail/Copy Associate
A $5.3 billion company with over 28,000 employees, Pitney Bowes is a leading provider of customer communication technologies. Our software, equipment and services help businesses communicate with their customers more effectively in today's multi-channel environment. Through our unique combination of smarter analytical tools and expertise in physical, digital and hybrid communications, we're helping businesses meet the many challenges of connecting with individual customers in a targeted manner. We also provide strategic outsourcing services to help organizations streamline their mail and print operations and manage critical documents.
This position will sit in our Pitney Bowes Management Services business unit. This business unit helps our customers compete more effectively by taking care of critical yet non-core services to allow them to focus on what they do best. These services include: professional consulting, mail-and-document management and managed output services to integrated content management.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Mail/Copy Associate . The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Perform any and all duties as assigned by management to include; mail services, reprographics services, fax services, and messenger services.
· Deliver small packages and mail to various sites and locations
· Maintain highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude at all times.
· Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment.
· This position requires regular work on various applications.
· Know, understand and adhere to business procedure guidelines at all times.
· Take direction from supervisor or site manager as required.
· Participate in cross training of responsibilities as appropriate.
· Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required.
· Understand and adhere to all safety procedures.
· Ability to work overtime
· Ability to work weekends
· Effectively communicate both verbally and written, with clients and company personnel.
· Customer service oriented.
· Effectively work individually or in a team environment.
· Demonstrate competency in performing multiple functional tasks.
This is a short-term position with Pitney Bowes, for a maximum of two years. All interested individuals must apply online. Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply
· Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience.
· Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills preferred
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
· Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
· Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
· Lifting up to 55 pounds with or without accommodation
· Standing for long periods of time
· Significant walking
· Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
* A high school diploma or equivalent GED
* Minimum of 6 months experience in a mail center environment
* Minimum of 6 months experience in a copy center environment