Title: SAP Security Administrator
Location: USA-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
Position will be responsible for SAP Security and Controls Administration. Responsible for technical design, development, testing, implementation, support, and documentation of SAP Security technical roles and authorization objects within an SAP environment.
Position will work with various business and technical teams to build and maintain SAP system security, participate in problem-solving, monitoring/resolving of technical incidents, researching and implementing best practice methods and participating in 24/7 on-call rotations.
* Develop, configure, and administer SAP Security components for ABAP and Java applications
* Proactively engages in automating and streamlining of security and control processes
* Remediation of security roles via SAP GRC Access Controls
* Participates in security administration, role design, and compliance for SAP systems and other applications
* Investigate opportunities to improve system capabilities based on observed risks or gaps. Ensure timely reporting & remediation of security control gaps and vulnerabilities to the computing environment.
* Interfaces with members of business teams as well as IT to develop solutions, and troubleshoot issues as it pertains to role creation and maintenance
* Detailed knowledge of SAP support for security audits and certifications
* GRC Access Controls experience
* Strong technical skills in SAP installations, upgrades, authorization setup, etc.
* Experience with SAP infrastructure
* Ability to understand business process and practices and translate into technical architecture
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems preferred or related fields
* Very strong interpersonal skills
* Strong written and oral communications
* Ability to work as a team player
* Ability to work with minimal to no daily supervision
* Strong analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
* Oil and gas industry experience preferred
* Open attitude towards and ability to learn and utilize new technologies
Job: IT Services