Verify and complete payable and receivable transactions.
Accounts Receivable Payable Clerk Job Duties:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
• Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
• Verify transaction information; compute charges and refunds; prepare and mail invoices; identify delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
• Collect delinquent accounts; notify customers of insufficient payments.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
• Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
• Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
• Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
• Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accounts Receivable Payable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Administrative Writing Skills, Organizational Skills, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication