Helper/Residential Route Driver
Location: NE - Papillion Sanitation - 3050
# of openings: 1
Join Waste Connections, Inc., and Connect with Your Future!
Check out this video direct from one our employee's :
~Waste Connections, Inc hires safety driven people!~
Waste Connections, Inc. company has immediate openings forresidential driversat ourOmaha, NEoperation. The position will be responsible for driving a garbage truck on specified routes to mechanically and manually collect solid waste and transport it to appropriate disposal sites. Daily work will involve heavy industrial lifting, lifting waist high, gripping with hands, moving at a brisk consistent pace, and occasional bending. This position will also be responsible for safely, efficiently, and courteously serving customers.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will:
* Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
* Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
* Be able to follow safe operating practices.
* Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
* Be able to read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
* Possess a satisfactory driving record
* Holds a Class B CDL, or willing to obtain one within 90 days
* Must be available to work 50 hours a week
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to 'Connect with Your Future'.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)