Office: 3802 - No Frills Omaha
Responsible for culling, trimming, and packaging produce. Fill and perform checks to ensure product replenishment, temperature/humidity awareness, and equipment cleanliness to comply with sanitation standards and consumer safety. Display courteous customer service.
High School Diploma or GED required. A minimum of one (1) year prior retail or related experience preferred. Must be able to work with fresh fruits, vegetables, houseplants and flowers without negative allergic consequences that adversely affect the ability to perform.
* Trim and package produce according to company methods and procedures.
* Fill and maintain produce merchandise cases.
* Clean and maintain coolers, cases, and equipment.
* Maintain highest level of product knowledge possible.
* Straighten, clean and sanitize areas of the Produce Department.
* Use and maintain equipment properly and to avoid injury.
* Engage in suggestive selling methods when possible.
* Set-up and maintain demonstration tables.
* Implement G.R.E.A.T. Service program.
* Participate fully in the REWARDS and Shrink Awareness programs.
Knowledge / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
Excellent oral communication skills. Ability to interact politely and effectively with customers. Must be organized.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds frequently. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, and use hands to handle objects, tools, or controls. Must frequently walk, talk, hear, crouch, kneel, and reach with the hands and arms. Must be able to climb a ladder and reach overhead. Must be able to sweep and mop floors, dust and face shelves, and lift and carry trash containers. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a typical retail store environment and is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is exposed to refrigerated coolers up to twenty minutes at a time. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Please print out and complete the application, then
bring it to our store at the address below.
Here is a link to our retail store pdf application
4240 South 50th Street
Omaha, NE 68117
Contact UsSite MapLegal Notice
© Nash Finch Company, 1998-2013
All rights reserved.