Title: Delivery Clerk - Engineering - Altamonte Springs
Location: US-FL-Altamonte Springs
Delivery Clerk - Engineering - Altamonte Springs
Florida Hospital Altamonte Springs seeks to hire a Delivery Clerk who will embrace our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ.
Located north of Orlando in the community of Altamonte Springs, our facility is consistently named Best Hospital" for overall quality, reputation, doctors and nurses by local residents. As the largest satellite campus within the Florida Hospital system, Florida Hospital Altamonte has been providing state-of-the-art healthcare to the community since 1973. The recently expanded 341-bed hospital cares for more than 168,000 patients a year. We recently doubled in size with a new patient tower to better serve our patients, and are proud to be revolutionizing health care with visionary leadership and world-class resources.
As a Delivery Clerk with Florida Hospital Altamonte Springs Engineering department you will make providing service your priority while caring for the whole person in a faith-based atmosphere. Following the instructions of the Lead Receiving/Delivery clerk (2444) or Engineering Manager (1630), responsible for daily delivery of stock and special order supplies to assigned areas within the assigned campus. Assures proper receipt is obtained from authorized personnel for delivered supplies. Picks up return items following established guidelines. Maintains equipment in good working condition. Actively participate in outstanding customer service and accept responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience Required
Demonstarted ability to communicate effectively, follow instructions and the ability to work basic mathematical problems.
High school graduate or equivalent and Hospital Materials Management experience (preferred)
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Required
* Demonstrates Florida Hospital core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork.
* Perform daily delivery of assigned areas.
* Obtains signature from authorized personnel for all deliveries.
* Pick up return supples as requested following established guidelines.
* Maintains assigned equipment in good working condition and reports any equipment repair/replacement needs to department Supervisor.
* Assist department team where needed to assure adequate coverage for daily supply delivery needs.
* Maintains delivery area in a clean and organized condition.
* Supports quality initiatives for Customer focus as supported by department.
* Meets regularly with department Supervisor and Director as scheduled.
* Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
If you want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore the Delivery Clerk job opportunity with Florida Hospital Altamonte Springs and apply online today.