AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry''s premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. Our more than 55,000 employees and 120 offices across the country service a client base of several thousand which includes approximately 200 Fortune 500 companies nationwide. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957. AlliedBarton was the first security services company selected as one of Training magazine''s Top 125, an honor we have maintained every year since 2005. We offer on-the-job, web-based, and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our commitment to training includes industry specific programs that are customized for the security challenges in several of the markets we serve.AlliedBarton''s focus on Human Capital Management moves employee growth and satisfaction to the forefront of all company initiatives. By utilizing employee retention programs and promotions from within, AlliedBarton is able to foster a culture of quality security officers and continuous customer satisfaction.AlliedBarton security officers adhere to quality standards designed to provide unparalleled service. Our security officers are proactive, responsive and ready to meet our client''s needs.
Plan, schedule, coordinates, and presents training, generally already developed, for Security Officer Basic Course (SOBC), retraining & client specified skills. Report to DM and support HR Manager (Compliance Tracker.)
1. Develops schedules that address all levels of training required by contract, or by AlliedBarton standards, and prepares a monthly/quarterly calendar to schedule these support training activities with account managers.
2. Presents the Security Officer Basic Course (SOBC), re-training subjects, specialized training sessions for security officers, (Driver & Bike), and Practical Supervision Workshops.
3. Advises executives, clients, Account Managers and supervisors in the implementation of training policies, procedures and processes.
4. Maintains a structured review and reporting system to monitor basic account management functions related to OJT, re-training, specialized training, supervisor qualifications and account audits.
5. Coordinates training presentations of common and specialized subjects with area accounts so as to provide the most cost effective and efficient use of training time and facilities.
6. Encourages the use of the (On-The-Job- Training) OJT Guidebook, market-specific training booklets, and the Master Security Officer (MSO) and other specialized training courses to address all generic and site specific subjects; obtains approved material to support all required training.
7. Provides information briefings and training sessions in response to client or account manager requests.
8. Reviews, inputs and/or coordinates input of OJT into performance tracking.
9. Scores, inputs, and/or coordinates MSO levels 2 and 3.
10. Inventory, order and distribute MSO manuals, exams, awards and gifts.
11. Coordinate and/or present, then inputs any state required training information in Win Team.
12. Coordinate and/or present any national contract required training.
13. Supports recruiting activities within the district and completes the hiring process when required or assigned.
14. Maintains technical proficiency in assigned area by reviewing policies and procedures, and applying those procedures to all assigned district office activities.
15. Obtain and maintain instructor certification in CPR/First Aid, AED, etc., as assigned or required.
16. Keep records and prepare accurate and timely reports both manually and through automated methods.
17. Meet weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly objectives as set by District Manager or
Division/Regional Training Manager.
18. Work with all levels in the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement.
19. Assist with operations, training and administrative functions on an as needed basis.
20. Maintain confidentiality of all information and data.
21. Check e-mail and Bulletin Board frequently, on a daily basis.
22. Maintain regular attendance to ensure avoidance of unpredictable, frequent and/or ongoing late arrivals and chronic tardiness.
23. Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
* All employees conduct themselves in an honest, ethical, professional manner.
* All employees are properly screened and licensed.
* All employees meet training standards and requirements.
* All employee relations are managed appropriately.
* All employees are paid accurately and on time.
* All clients are billed accurately and on time.
* All contracts are managed according to company and client requirements. Contract compliance is everybody''s responsibility.
* Assume ownership for our company''s success.
* Promote and embody our culture, values and beliefs with passion.
* Take ownership of issues, seek solutions.
* Take responsibility, do the right thing.
* Project energy and enthusiasm.
* You are part of a team and have a responsibility to everyone on it.
Education required: HS Diploma ___ Associates Degree _ __ BS/BA __x_ in Business, H/R-related Criminal Justice degree or related field
Is experience in a specific field or market required? Yes
If ''yes'', how many years?
* 4 years experience in presenting and developing training programs; contract security experience a plus.
Are specific certifications required? No
Other requirements or competencies:
* Position requires an outgoing person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels and from all backgrounds.
* Ability to assist in operations, recruiting, or administration on an as needed basis.
* Ability to work in different geographic locations occasionally.
* Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, etc.; the capability to use and/or learn to use a computer and peripheral equipment required.
* Position requires reliable transportation and ability to work in different geographic locations as necessary.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a team oriented environment and to help identify and solve problems.
* Ability to get along with other employees, follow directions, works under stress and continuously improves.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates supervisors and the general public.
* Ability to deal with internal and external customers and to ensure compliance with fair employment practices and perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule and to work evenings, weekends and holidays as requested or required.
* Reliable, appropriate transportation to do field work and to work shifts, including weekends and evenings.
* Ability to lift items of reasonable weight like those associated with packing and shipping.
We offer competitive compensation package including salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.We are the largest American-owned security company in the United States yet we recognize that any one individual can make a real difference. AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and strives to provide world-class service. Our environment is entrepreneurial, dynamic and customer-focused. We are industry leaders, determined to serve and secure the people, homes, and businesses of our communities! ring military veterans and reservists is an important part of AlliedBarton''s recruiting strategy. Hiring military veterans and reservists is an important part of AlliedBarton''s recruiting strategy. We value the dedication, leadership skills and commitment to excellence that our nation''s military personnel bring to our organization. Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure? Embark upon an exciting career journey while helping us to create our future, determine our destiny, and Dare to be GREAT! We need professionals who want to Grow, take Responsibility, be Empowered, desire Achievement, and experience positive relationships built on Trust! So what are you waiting for? Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!For more information visitwww.greatsecurityjobs.com.AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Location:Orlando, FL, US