Search our Careers Create Resume Career Center FAQs Login
Job Description :
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry!
Let us be Your Road to Success
For years, Rotech has been a national leader in providing home medical equipment, respiratory equipment and services, and respiratory (nebulizer) medications for home use. More than 4,000 employees of the Rotech family contribute to delivering quality service and the best in professional patient care through more than 500 locations in 48 states across the country..We are seeking an experiencedMedical Billing Center Manager. In this position you will be responsible for overseeing and directing Billing Center Supervisors and support staff on the billing and collections of all Rotech account receivables.
Why work for Rotech?If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call:“The Rotech Difference.”
What''s the Rotech Difference?It''s made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
Essential responsibilities include:
* Reports directly to the Division Director the status of Rotech account receivable and DSOs. Reports quarterly on all accounts over 360 days
* Reports to the Division Director IMBS reports, patient pay totals and account resolution related to field issues.
* Implements Rotech''s BCC policies and procedures and follows up to ensure consistency with Rotech accounting policies and procedures
* Oversees and manages the performance of staff to achieve the objectives of Rotech''s Billing and Collections Center Flow Process
* Works with the Division Director in the consolidation of Billing and Collection Centers within the BCC
* Provides direction to staff regarding resolution of problematic issues and areas as well as general guidance on how to manage and prevent similar situations
* Conducts general billing and collection training of all billing center staff
* Works with Operations and Sales Regional Managers, Location Managers and Compliance Specialist to prepare for - Rotech on-site compliance audits
* Directs staff on working accounts receivables, system report generation and collection goals
* Must be up to date on proper payer requirements for claims processing
* Interacts with Regional Carriers for account resolution as needed
* Completes day to day BCC operations and end of month processes
* Interviews, hires and trains employees.
* Plans, assigns and directs work.
* Appraises performance and disciplines employees and addressing complaints through resolution and process improvement
Job Requirements :
* A degree/certificate from an accredited shcool/college in healthcare or related field is preferred, or 2 years of equivalent combination of education and experience with previous management or supervisory experience in Durable Medical Equipment Posthetics Orthotics and Supplies billing, collections and training will be considered for the minimum requirements of this position
* Knowledge of Medicare coverage/billing guidelines is a must
* Applicants should possess a high school diploma or equivalent
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and familiarity with Microsoft applications
* Demonstrated leadership skills and management/supervisory experience is required
* The ability to work independently and to implement processes
* Competitive Compensation
* Career Path and Management opportunities
* Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
* Employee Assistance program
* PTO and paid holidays
* 401K with company match
* Employee Discounts
* Employee Referral program
* Employee Recognition program
* Employee Service Program
Make the right move. Apply today!