Caution: Not for the faint of heart.
This job is for those with a rare mix of extreme hustle, creative rule-bending, sense of adventure and a love of the open road.
At ParkMe, our main goal is to take the headache out of parking. To do that, our data quality is, and needs to remain, extremely accurate.
Your responsibilities are twofold: to ensure that we maintain the best data possible and also to increase the visibility of the ParkMe brand. Both will be accomplished by taking an epic road trip, taking photos of parking locations all while spreading the ParkMe gospel to parking owners and managers.
If you think you have the brains, the guts and the glory to do this, you-Tll be helping (perhaps even saving) the lives of many frustrated and angry drivers. Not to mention, you-Tll be joining an awesome team revolutionizing the way the world drives and parks.
1. Road trip across your region of the United States
2. Explore cities while biking around photographing lots
3. Work full-time on a flexible schedule
4. Spread the word about ParkMe to parking operators and owners
5. Do all of the above while sporting stylish, ParkMe-branded gear
Who you are:
1. You-Tre thorough, competent and maybe slightly obsessive compulsive
2. You-Tre self-motivated. You don-Tt fold under pressure; in fact, you thrive in a fast-paced environment
3. You can wear many hats, but none of them poorly
4. You-Tre a hustler but not at the expense of quality
5. You-Tre a good communicator
6. You enjoy speaking with others
7. You-Tre confident yet humble, persistent yet polite
8. You-Tre tremendously enthusiastic about what we do
9. You-Tre extremely efficient with your time and can switch tasks quickly and effortlessly without losing a beat.
10. You love to travel
Please tell us about yourself and why you think this is the job for you.
Important Note: You most have an iPhone 4, 4S, or 5