Title: Sr. Procurement Manager: Procurement and Installation
Location: United States of America- Florida-Orlando
Requisition ID: 1301142
Envision your career with one of the world''s largest hospitality companies. With over 7,000 hotels, 145 Vacation Ownership Resorts, 200,000 rental units and more than 25,000 associates across six continents you''ll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Rewards that include a career path with diverse opportunities, learning and mentorship.Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) has been an industry leader in hospitality with almost $4 billion in revenues. Wyndham continues to expand and grow through industry leading efforts like Women on Their Way and Wyndham Green. While you may know our brands RCI, WorldMark by Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn and Travelodge; there are many more aspects and companies to this leader in hospitality.As one of FORTUNE Magazine''s Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It''s more than a promise, at Wyndham it''s been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek''s 100 Greenest Companies, DiversityInc''s 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World''s Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is searching for aSr. Procurement Manager in Orlando, FL. The Sr. Manager manages, administers, and coordinates the sourcing, procurement and installation functions relating to the assured deliverable of FF&E and OS&E. Ensures the complete and timely delivery of FF&E for projects as identified,but not limited to, resort development for timeshare and hotel, POA refurbishment, re-orders, sales offices, corporate facilites and related retained assets while meeting scope, schedule and budget parameters.
This individual is a project management and procurement professional who leads in the day to tday responsiblities while delivering maximum value to internal and external customers. This person directs the evolution of each project to meet or exceed the customer needs. Works collaboratively and effectively with department team members, internal division and external customers.
* Project Management: Oversee and manage all activities related to procurement and installation from intent to purchase through delivery and turnover. Responsible for all purchases for each designated project 60%
* Sourcing: Identify, develop and deliver FF&E sourcing program and contracts to ensure quality, standards, and cost effectiveness in conjunction with revenue objectives. 15%
* Process management: Analysis of buying trends, market conditions, budgets, materials, policies, suppliers, contracts, bid proposals and vendor agreements. 10%
* Financial and strategic planning to generate revenue, trim costs, improve efficiencies, tracking purchase costs and savings on monthly basis. 15%
* Bachelor Degree in Business Administration desired.
* Minimum of 10 years of combined project management and procurement experience in a timeshare or hospitality or construction environment.
* Minimum of 5 years people management experience
* Able to scale and read building and unit floor plans, along with providing quantity take-offs, and assess product size to ensure accuracy of fit and layout.
Demonstrated negotiation skills with proven track record of achieving year to year cost reductions and lead time reductions of all product and services.
* Must be extremely flexible and able to successfully manage multiple simultaneous projects and tasks with organization and efficiency.
* Must possess extremely good judgment and independent decision making abilities.
* Strong analytical, organization, finance negotiation, project management and presentation skills.
* Solid understanding of ethical procurement practices.
* Knowledge of industry standards; product, performance and design.
* Possess strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
* Experience in change management and ability to support department growth using current processes or to introduce and promote changes
* Ability to work on complex matters and facilitate team solutions
* Ability to solve problems and make proactive decisions
* Strong collaboration and conflict management skills
* Proficient in Microsoft applications.
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
Job: Architecture/Design & Construction