Title: Customer Marketing Manager
Mondel?z International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondel?z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondel?z International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondel?z International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondel?z International's portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondel?z International has annual revenue of approximately $36 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, visit
Mondel?z's Sales Organization is the primary link with retail customers and the consumers who buy our products every day. Critical to success is a world-class Sales organization who strives to provide the best level of service possible to meet the needs of our unique customers.
This position is unique in its interaction with the Customer, Sales Force, Mondel?z Marketing teams and external agencies. The Customer Business Lead/Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for leading customer-specific marketing initiatives within select Customer Business Teams. This position is a key player within the Customer Business Team to help achieve quarterly and annual business targets through maximizing volume and profitability.
This position''s key objectives are to create, execute and evaluate customer marketing strategy and programs to maximize volume and profitability. This position requires effective communication with our customer''s marketing and merchandising personnel as well as various cross-functional departments within Mondel?z Canada, including Marketing, Category Planning, Finance and Sales.
* Lead, coordinate and manage strong consumer-based promotions that are unique to the customer.
* Lead the strategic development and execution of fact-based customer marketing plans to achieve Customer Business Team objectives.
* Represent and lead marketing in Customer Business Team initiatives including planning, banner strategy and multi-brand product promotion, while networking with Mondel?z Canada Inc. Marketing, Category planning, Finance, and Sales.
* As the marketing leader within the Customer Business Team, make the necessary tradeoffs to ensure that effective use of resources occurs across banners and categories to achieve Mondel?z Canada Inc. objectives.
* Lead the evaluation and analysis of the performance of executed strategic programs to ascertain their effectiveness in meeting customer and category objectives.
* Manage the national budget.
* Lead communication with key customer marketing and merchandising representatives.
* Ensure strategies are in place that support the right category focus (according to Mondel?z category objectives), efficient corporate support, and expand banner impact to meet business objectives.
* Optimize leverage of Mondel?z resources and processes, including leading customer CRM initiatives.
* Manage the integration of Mondel?z Brand initiatives in customer marketing programs.
* Maintain in depth knowledge of the industry, competitive environment, customer and consumer trends and issues.
* Bachelor of Commerce or B.A. - preferred focus in marketing or business administration
* Working knowledge of AC Nielsen data
* Internal Customer Marketing Guidelines
* Minimum of 10 years of total sales/marketing experience and customer promotions experience, with preference to individuals with consumer packaged goods experience
* Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, Creative, Drive for Action, Strong analytical skills, Excellent negotiation skills, Ability to influence others and effectively work in a team
* Travel up to 10% of the time
Mondel?z International is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Kraft therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
Job: Field Sales Execution