The HR Solutions Center Representative provides excellent customer service for company employees by answering general questions regarding Group Benefit Plans, Company Policies, and other areas of Human Resources. They act as a bridge to connect employees with available HR Resources to facilitate problem resolution.
* Provide accurate information to employees with questions on HR related topics.
* Accurately document HR Solution Center call activity in the HR Call Tracking Database.
* Assign HR Call Tracking Database entries to the appropriate party, when an activity requires follow up.
* Meet acceptable standards of call center metrics, such as hold time, length of call, transfers, and unavailable time.
* Promote positive communication with all internal and external customers
* Any and all other tasks assigned by management for which the employee is qualified and abele to perform with or without a reasonable accommodation
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 7-11 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Professional phone etiquette and ability to handle high call volume.
Preference will be given to applicants with prior experience in a call center environment or previous HR experience.