WITS rapidly recruits and places the best I.T. professionals for US Government Agencies and large corporate clients. We have extensive experience in the permanent placement and staff augmentation arenas. We pay particular attention to our client''s job requirements and shape our recruiting efforts around their specific needs. Our goal is to deliver the most qualified candidates for every position we are asked to fill.
Employment at World IT Solutions is "at will" and terminable "at will" by the Company or employee with or without cause. Any oral or written statements or promises to the contrary are not binding upon World IT Solutions.
Equal Opportunity is World IT Solutions-T policy. It is our policy to select the best-qualified person for each position in the organization.
* Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues with PC and laptop configurations, network connectivity, printers, and peripherals.
* Position is client facing. Successful candidates are expected to have proven track record of providing a high-level of customer satisfaction and ability to meet service level agreements.
* Experience with Remedy Help Desk Ticketing System is a plus.
* Security + certification is required.
* Platforms/Software: Dell, Windows 2000/XP, MS Office Suite.
* Successful candidates will have strong PC & Network troubleshooting skills and be able to resolve basic to advanced hardware, software, and connectivity problems quickly. Must have strong customer relations skills.
* Must Pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
* Must possess, or be able to qualify for, a Department of Defense security clearance. We currently have needs for candidates with clearances at the Secret and Top Secret Level.